Interpretation is used at events where different languages are spoken – negotiations, lectures, seminars, presentations, at the notary, etc.
There are three types of interpretation
Trust Our Professionals
You don’t have to understand your foreign partner word for word.
A trained interpreter and appropriate choice of interpretation method ensure that all participants get the information they need.
- Eiffel interpreters have at least 5 years of professional experience
- Experience through teaching – some of our interpreters also work as interpreting lecturers.
At Eiffel, we use knowledgeable interpreters and the method of interpretation that best fits your needs.
A trained interpreter using an appropriate interpreting method:
- allows participants to obtain the information they need;
- maximizes the effectiveness of your event;
- makes your event memorable.
Sample prices for interpreting:
Affordable Interpreting Service
Eiffel works closely with the largest interpreting equipment rental companies in the Baltics (for headsets, microphones, booths, etc.).
As regular clients, we get discounts on equipment and pass on that savings to you.